We all love anything with Bacon!
“It’s almost time for Holiday Appetizer”
- Prep Time: 10 mins.
- Total Time: 10 mins.
- Servings: 24 rolls
- Creator: Krystal Soles Etheridge
- 4 oz. real bacon pieces
- 1 tbsp. freeze-dried chives
- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 c. ranch dressing
- large soft flour tortilla
- 1/2 c. finely shredded cheddar cheese
In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and ranch dressing. Mix until smooth.
Stir in cheddar cheese, bacon, and chives.
Spread in a generous layer over tortillas.
Roll tortillas tightly and slice into 1 inch pieces.
” This is the perfect
appetizer for any party, social event,
wedding, its easy as it is
colorful and an attractive dish.
Budget friendly with some of the best
ingredient in a tight-knit little combo.”